USB PDF data logger
The Cryopak USB PDF has a compact and lightweight design. And along with the waterproof pouch, this data logger can go virtually anywhere.
Plug & play data logger to monitor exposure to temperature. The ideal solution for the food, pharmaceutical and life science industries.
The Cryopak USB PDF data logger features:
- Plug & Play single trip data logger
- No special software; data automatically opens as a PDF
- Preprogrammed to customer specifications
- Available with calibration certificate
Cryopak USB PDF logger
The single-trip USB PDF logger with plug & play technology generates a comprehensive PDF report (also available as CSV file) without the need for software.
This user friendly temperature recorder comes preprogrammed as a 4 day, 7 day or 10 day, or any custom configuration including temperature, interval and start delay.
With its newly expanded 4 alarm threshold capability, the iMINI USB PDF is the ideal solution for the food, pharmaceutical and life science industries. It is available with either a factory issued statement of accuracy or NIST traceable certificate of calibration. The compact profile and lightweight design, along with the waterproof pouch, allows this data logger to go virtually anywhere.
With four alarm thresholds, users are able to see a warning of temperature variances using the low and high settings as well as catastrophic levels with low-low and high-high settings, ensuring safe transport of perishable cargo.
- Plug & Play single trip data logger.
- No special software; data automatically opens as a PDF.
- Preprogrammed to customer specifications.
- Compact profile; weighs less than 14g.
- Contained in waterproof pouch.
- Large memory capacity; 7928 readings.
- Five LEDs provide instant status.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.