S-Radio Flexible wireless temperature data logger up to 140°C with flexible probe to place the device near the packages instead on top and with rigid probe for penetration.
S-Radio Flexible is a wireless temperature data logger from -40°C to 140°C (calibration from 25°C to 140°C) with 30 cm felxible probe and 50 mm or on demand length external probe (probes cannot be switched) on a 5 mm base (base height is not counted for probe length), managed with Windows software and USB interface. Battery is user replaceable and the data logger is provided with an Accredia (NIST equivalent) traceable cetificate on 4 points.
View process data in real time
Thanks to S-Radio process data can be viewed in real time on PC screen along with progressive lethality (pasteurisation units) values. Alarms can be set on temperature and lethality value itself. With P-Radio you can act in real time on the process, knowing the thermal curve at the core of the product.
The other versions of the data logger are:
- S-Radio: with rigid probe of different lengths
- S-Radio 100 / 5 mm: with 100 mm length, 5 mm diameter rigid probe
- S-Radio Bendable: with semi-rigi metal bendable probe and rigid probe at the end
The version for up to 100°C is available too, along with flexible, bendable versions.
It is part of a series of data loggers divided in P-Radio (up to 100°C) and S-Radio (up to 140°C). They require an interface for PC connection: DiskInterface HS, Multibay. For real time data the USB Radio Receiver is needed as well.
There are also other models of high temperature data loggers, for pressure and humidity too.
|Dimensions||76 h X 30 Ø (mm)|
|Probe dimensions||Probe base dimensions 6 h X 15 Ø (mm) – Flexible probe 300 l X 4 Ø (mm) – Probe 50 l X 3 Ø (mm) – Probe l on demand X 3 Ø (mm) (l on demand: min. 6 mm / max. 175 mm. For longer probes ask for quotation)|
|Materials||Stainless steel AISI316L, PEEK|
|Temperature range||40°C ÷ +140°C|
|Standard calibration points (temperature)||25/50/75/100/125/140°C|
|Extra calibration points (temperature)||Within the range -40 °C ÷ +140 °C|
|Temperature resolution||0,01 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||± 0,1 °C (within the calibration range)|
|Memory (n. of acquisitions)||121.171|
|Acquisition step||From 1 every second up, with 1 second steps|
|Battery life||+3800000 Acquisitions to 1 second continuously (time @ 25 ° C. The battery life is shorter at low and high temperatures)|
|Software & Mobile App||SPD, TS Manager, Process Monitor|
|Accessories||DiskInterface HS, Multibay universale, USB Radio Receiver, Ethernet receiver, 4-20 mA receiver|
- With flexible cable to reach points that requires minimum encumbrance by the device
- Completely food grade and waterproof
- All software calculate lethality value (F0, PU, A0 ecc.)
- Replaceable battery (software shows battery status)
- Real time data transmission, no installation requested
- Accredia (NIST equivalent) traceable calibration certificate included
- Available extended calibration from -40°C (order extra calibration points)
- High accuracy and precision, food grade, probes of different size
- Very easy to deploy in any type of package with the fastening system
- Fast response time thanks to the 3 mm diameter probe
- Printed reports compliant with health regulations and ISO (data are not editable in the software)
- Knowing the thermal curve in real time will allow to act immediately saving time, money and increasing the quality of the product
The system is made up by:
- S-Radio temperature data logger
- DiskInterface HS or Universal Multibay
- USB Radio Receiver or Ethernet Receiver (for Process Monitor Pro software only)
- SPD software, TS Manager software (compatible with the FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulation) or Process Monitor software